DevE response to [GOP2-0] Why are we losing developers?

From: Colin Hall
Subject: DevE response to [GOP2-0] Why are we losing developers?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:59:13 +0100

Hi Graham, everyone.

I hope it's okay if I just respond publicly. I would really like to be
more active but I have never been the same since getting carpal tunnel
syndrome and having surgery. The best I can do right now is maintain
the ubuntu lilydev remix. I do still subscribe to the developers
mailing list so I am around and available if needed. But I cannot do
any kind of extensive documentation maintenance. :(

DevE
--

Colin Hall