DevK response to [GOP2-0] Why are we losing developers?

From: Colin Hall
Subject: DevK response to [GOP2-0] Why are we losing developers?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:06:21 +0100

Hey -

just a quick note. I don't work on Lilypond anymore since I think I
did my fair share of it, and since I know it inside out it's not that
challenging for me anymore.

I just want to make another point, which is that (name deleted)
managed to fit within the community pretty OK. Considering his initial
thrashing around on the list, I think it is a testament to how
receptive our development group is.  There can always be more
developers, but I don't think Lily is doing badly, considering how
much of a niche application it is.

DevK

--

Colin Hall