Re: illness

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: illness
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 22:39:53 +0100

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 08:46:09PM +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> i see that some very interesting things are happening.
> I was inactive in the last days because i've contracted pneumonia, argh...
> >:-[
> I hope to participate a bit in the discussions, but not as much as i'd like
> to.

Get well soon.  :)

For my own reasons, numerous GOP items have been postponed and the
discussion periods are lengthened.  Don't feel pressured to reply
to those ASAP, and if you need more time to recover, let me know
and I can easily add another week to the process.
http://lilypond.org/~graham/gop/

I think the only "pressing" item is to give feedback about David's
Deutsche LilyPond Meeting.  Can you come in the range of dates he
gave?

David: it just occurred to me that you only suggested weekends.
Is this because there's a group attending the ranch during the
week days, or because you assume that weekends are easier for
folks with jobs?  I think that many active LilyPond developers
don't have set 9-5 jobs, so weekdays might not be a bad idea.
OTOH, casual users could well have normal 9-5 days, so it might be
better to stick with weekends anyway.