Re: Patchset for fixing 2604 and 2524, also contains another patch for C

From: graham
Subject: Re: Patchset for fixing 2604 and 2524, also contains another patch for CG (issue 6354044)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:00:03 +0000

LGTM, I think.  I'm not completely certain what I'm reviewing here.

I'm content to have this (whatever it is) go through, but in the future
could you:
- keep you changes in a separate git branch (locally)
- run:  git cl upload origin/master
  while on that local git branch.

Yes, this will "squish" your commits on that branch together, but this
makes it easier for reviewers to keep track of what's happening when
there's multiple versions.  I know that this is a poor limitation of
rietveld.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6354044/