Re: TablEdit

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: TablEdit
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:55:31 -0600

On 12-06-27 08:06 AM, Matthieu Leschemelle wrote:
Hello,

I'm the designer and developer of TablEdit, tablature editor.

TablEdit exports ly files for two years.

http://www.tabledit.com/screen/lilypond.shtml

I'd like to be mentioned in the list of programs supporting LilyPond.

Would it be possible?

                Matthieu

PS: I've recently updated the .ly export in order to manage the change
you made to the stringTunings specification.

While TablEdit certainly looks impressive, I think we couldn't list it on our website, as it is commercial software. Being a GNU project, Lilypond is free as in beer and free as in speech, so we really can only recommend the same sort of software.

I'm copying to the developers' list, though, as I can't presume to speak for the community. If nothing else, that will help TablEdit get a bit more exposure!

Thanks, Matthieu

Colin Campbell

--

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back.
 -Maya Angelou, poet (1928- )