whitespace issue with ly:one-line-breaking

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: whitespace issue with ly:one-line-breaking
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 07:42:53 +0200 (CEST)

Consider this example file `foo.ly':

  \version "2.15.41"

  \paper {
    page-breaking = #ly:one-line-breaking
  }

  \header {
    copyright = ##f
    footer = ##f
    tagline = ##f
  }

  \relative c' {
    \repeat unfold 200 { d16 d d d e e e e f f f f g g g g }
  }

If called with

  lilypond --png foo.ly

I get a PNG file with the dimensions 58201x1181.  This is far too
high.  If you load this in GIMP and do an autocrop operation, you get
a size of 58123x52.  Adding a 40px top and bottom margin (similar to
the left and right one), the correct height would be approx. 130px.

Where do the additional vertical 1000px come from?  Looks like a
bug...

And what about documentation of ly:one-line-breaking?  In particular,
I miss the constraints (besides ignoring the paper format), for
example, whether \header is ignored, or whether the `indent' parameter
in the \paper block gets honoured.

    Werner