Regression test rater

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Regression test rater
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:33:35 +0100

First of all, thanks to those who have spent time and energy rating the regression test at http://www.philholmes.net/lilypond/regtests/ - we're very close to having a rating for all the tests. I'd like to let you know that I've updated the way it works to how it really should have been in the first place - tests with the fewest ratings are presented before tests with a number of ratings, so every rating added now will be the first for that regtest - we've only a few to get that initial rating, so please have another go.

Please be assured that all the ratings have been captured, and once we have sufficient, I will make sure that the regtests are updated to take account of the comments.

Thanks again, and please give it a further push.

--
Phil Holmes