Re: 2.15.42 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 2.15.42 regtests
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 14:34:53 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith OHara" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 8:01 AM

Phil Holmes <email <at> philholmes.net> writes:

There are a number of significant changes, and 2 or 3 possible regressions.
Please look and check.

Almost all of these are from the revert of Pál's first attempt at issue 2553.
'arpeggio-no-staff' and other moving time-signatures
all the minor slur changes
'lyrics-bar' 'ledger-lines-varying-staves' and other removals of repeat signs

'metronome-mark-broken-bound' and other text-spanners starts are for issue
2655.  (Text-spanners across line breaks have to align to just after front
matter, as opposed to over the first note, which is correct in general and
important if the first measure in a line has a full measure rest.)

'page-spacing-nonstaff-lines-between-systems' is from the chord-names fix.

'alignment-order' was an intended change.

'volta-broken-left-edge' is a bug to my eyes, but everybody seemed fine with
it at <http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2673#c10>

I looked there, but couldn't see the changes. The volta end mark is OK, I think, but the extra open repeat is definitely a bug, IMHO. If you agree, I'll add it to the tracker.

--
Phil Holmes