Re: Doc: Clarify automatic beam setting (2701) (issue 6452072)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: Clarify automatic beam setting (2701) (issue 6452072)
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 15:11:55 +0000

On 2012/08/04 09:33:33, dak wrote:

I don't see that ignoring even the proposal to use
a combination of structuring commands with explicit
markup is "the best course available".

I'm sorry - I completely missed this.  Probably because
I was hung up by the earlier sneer and didn't take in
much else.  Since you ask, the bit that affected me was

A heading indented as opposed to the following main
paragraph shape?  Ugh, ugh, ugh.

That was belittling my opinion (which I still hold)
in a rather nasty way.

I'll look again at your suggestion.  Thanks.

Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/6452072/