Re: A series of gitdiff patches from offline development

From: ArnoldTheresius
Subject: Re: A series of gitdiff patches from offline development
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 02:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

ArnoldTheresius wrote:

> Phil Holmes-2 wrote:

As I moved the 'end hook or not' examination to the engraver to access the
current context, I may not read 'glyph-name' otherwise it's return value
will be chached und not updated after line breaking.
I just replaced endbar->get_property ("glyph-name") with
endbar->get_property ("glyph").
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34265217/patch_diff_f.txt patch_diff_f.txt

I know, the horizontal position of the end hook (and start hook?) of the
voltas look a little ugly, and also needs to be additionally shifted after
line breaking when it's at the end of line, too. This will be a future task
for me.

Moreover, do we need to turn off the end hook of the volta if it's at a line
end - perhaps in certain combinations only?
Well, I viewed some sheet music yesterday. And the end hook of the 2nd volta
over a repeat start sometimes was printed, sometimes was not printed, both
variants in the same music print.