Patchy switches for forcing make doc don't seem to work

From: James
Subject: Patchy switches for forcing make doc don't seem to work
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:40:37 +0100

John (and possibly Graham/David/Phil),

I am not able to work out how to force patchy during a test-patches.py
to also make doc as well as the test and test-baseline.

I don't have access to my machine I run patchy on at the moment - it
is at home and I am at work - but there is an entry in one of the
'conf' files that allows me to set the option to make doc 'TRUE'.
However this doesn't seem to do anything and I wondered if 'recent'
changes (bearing in mind that I hadn't updated patchy for a good 4 or
5 months until a couple of weeks back so there have been updates by
David as well as John that might have stopped this working. Of course
it could just be me. I wondered if anyone recently who runs patchy has
this make doc aspect working, accepting that make doc for most users
takes hours and it is turned off by default with Patchy.

If someone can verify it 'WORKSFORME' then I'll take another look.

It would mean I could make doc on every patch that needs testing, to
give people like Trevor more confidence when their patches are tested.

James