developer chats

From: Graham Percival
Subject: developer chats
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 15:01:19 +0100

Let's give this another try.

Anybody interested in setting up a regular weekly chat?  Either
IRC or skype or some other chat protocol.

The idea is that we'd pick some time (say, 19:00 UTC on Tuesdays
-- but that's a completely random time), then whoever wanted to
hang out could come by.  Or, if there's enough interested
(particularly from people in time zones which don't work well with
19:00 UTC), we could have two chats at different times.