Re: The currently still assembled part of the team in Waltrop

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: The currently still assembled part of the team in Waltrop
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:47:15 +0100

> Note the project lead being on the high horse after having wrapped up
> the 2.17.0 release for good.

Thanks for the photo.  Not as good as being there, but really nice to see.

I know Graham and I think I can recognise you, David, but it would
be good to be able to put names to the other faces.  I see Jan has
left already, or is he behind the camera?

Trevor

ps I think I qualify part of the time - for the week or so before I trim
my beard.