Re: exact placement rules for volta brackets?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: exact placement rules for volta brackets?
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 18:05:05 +0200

Hi Arnold, Phil and David,

thanks for your answers!

Just for the record: the image I sent is the actual Lilypond
output.

I think the easiest way to handle volta brackets
is either using the anchor calculated by bar-line::calc-anchor
or the left and right edge of the (span) bar, i.e. the bar stencil without
the repeat dots.

I am currently rethinking the new bar line code in

http://codereview.appspot.com/6498052

Perhaps I rewrite it so that the span bar line starts at x = 0,
so placing a volta hook over the thin bar line would be straightforward.

Regards,

Marc