Re: Reduce output from scripts during make doc (issue 6499068)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Reduce output from scripts during make doc (issue 6499068)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 17:47:39 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 4:56 PM

On Sat, Sep 01, 2012 at 04:54:47PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
Unfortunately it breaks make test.  Apologies - I was sure I'd
tested it with make doc, but must have omitted it with this one.  Is
the best option to revert the commit in staging, or is there a
better way?

The way is to delete origin/staging.  I've done that.

- Graham

This fixes the problem:

       progress (str(imp.load_source ("book_custom_package%s" % nr, i)))

and makes sense to me: imp.load_source retutrns a <module>; str() converts that to a string which progress can handle. Print could print the module information but progress requires a string. Push this?

--
Phil Holmes