Re: slides-in-tablature.ly snippets: string numbers of hided notes are v

From: pls
Subject: Re: slides-in-tablature.ly snippets: string numbers of hided notes are visible
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 22:02:37 +0200

There must have been a change in default with regards to the visibility of
string numbers between 2.15.20 and the current version. In 2.15.20 it was still
possible to add string numbers to notes (e.g. c'4\4) without them showing up in
the score. This was very handy in order to automatically specify the
appropriate fret on the right string in tablature.  One could decide whether to
output individual string numbers via <c'\4>4 or not to engrave them via c'4\4.
Now it seems that this behavior can only be achieved by constantly overriding
the string number stencil...