Re: preliminary GLISS discussions

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: preliminary GLISS discussions
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 20:40:00 +0200

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Isn't this an argument for delimiting the argument list?
>
> It is. The disadvantage is that it breaks all existing files.

I think i remember one of the developers saying "we should also care
for future users, and that's [hopefully] a bigger group than current
users".
I don't mean that we should screw our current users - i mean that we
shouldn't get around design flaws that we'll be still cursing in 20
years from now :)

Janek