Development releases

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Development releases
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 13:03:51 +0100

It was my plan to try to do a development release about every 2 weeks - running on a Sunday. This Sunday would have been the first. However, my large screen monitor has just died and I've nicked the one from my wife's computer, and as a result I'm on a very much smaller desktop that I'm used to. I do realise that Unix started on 80 characters, but I'd prefer my normal environment to do stuff (i.e. Gub compile and upload) with which I'm not too familiar - I like to have loads of space to type in one window while reading the CG in another.

Therefore, unless there are screams of pain - the next release (2.17.2) will be next Sunday, the 16th (or will possibly start on the 15th).

--
Phil Holmes