Re: [GLISS] non-timed or non-musical events "z" "y"

From: Benkő Pál
Subject: Re: [GLISS] non-timed or non-musical events "z" "y"
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:28:41 +0200

2012/9/24 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> Benkő Pál <address@hidden> writes:
>> does anybody has a similar way (not a function) of marking just the first
>> note with a cautionary accidental?
>
> This is probably somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but try
>

> {
>   \key fis\major
>   dis4
>   \once\accidentalStyle teaching
>   \repeat unfold 7 cis
> }
>

> But maybe it would make sense checking the available accidental styles
> anyway: perhaps you actually want a different one throughout.

indeed; what I actually want is a blend of default and neo-modern:

{
  \repeat unfold 4 fisis8
  \repeat unfold 4 fis8 |
  \repeat unfold 4 f8
}

I'd like to get the sharp as in default, i.e. with a prepended natural,
and have a natural before the first f as in neo-moder.  I'm happy to
write it manually, but
\repeat unfold 4 f!8
puts a natural before all notes, so currently I have

{
  \repeat unfold 4 fisis8
  \repeat unfold 4 fis8 |
  f!8 \repeat unfold 3 f8