Compilation error with page-breaking-page-count3.ly

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Compilation error with page-breaking-page-count3.ly
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:16:25 +0200

Am 28.09.2012 01:38, schrieb address@hidden:
Updates:
    Labels: -Patch-new Patch-needs_work

Comment #33 on issue 2790 by address@hidden: Patch: bar-line interface part 2/2

Patchy says 'fail on make check' - took an age to find anything in the logs - still cannot workouty how to quickly find what is the offending snippet/reg test when running multi cpu - the logs tell me to look in a snippet log which is there but which just lists a ton of snippets and which CPU failed, but I cannot ever seem to quickly narrow it down.

It ends up as a tedious make check with one CPU and hope the logs show up, they didn't this time, the log file just contained a single line with the lilypond version.

Anyway, after grepping for 'error' I came across

lily-7dccbf09.log:programming error: number of pages is out of bounds
lily-7dccbf09.log:programming error: tried to space systems on a bad number of pages
lily-7dccbf09.log:programming error: number of pages is out of bounds
lily-7dccbf09.log:programming error: tried to space systems on a bad number of pages

/lilypond-git/input/regression/page-breaking-page-count3.ly

I tried to compile this file both with my patch and with current master and get this
error in *both* cases.

Can anyone compile the snippet and confirm that?

It seems to be a bug totally unrelated to my work ;-)

Regards,

Marc