i have to reduce LilyPond activity :(

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: i have to reduce LilyPond activity :(
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 06:46:19 +0200

Hi Team,

i have bad news: i'll be much less active for several weeks.  I'm very
sorry to do this, but keeping up with my university work and other
arrangements requires this.
I hope to do some code reviews, and maybe merge some GSOC stuff, but
probably not much else.  In particular, i'll be quite absent from
GLISS discussions :( - i'm very sad about this, as syntax discussions
are really important to me!
I would appreciate if you decided to adopt my "discuss problems before
solutions" suggestion for GLISS (or something similar that would
spread the load of emails over time and threads), as this would enable
me (and possibly other busy people as well) to participate in the
discussions more effectively.

thanks,
Janek