Re: Context.Grob considered as symbol list

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Context.Grob considered as symbol list
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 20:41:25 -0600

On 12-10-09 12:59 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
Since this patch series is a bit humongous for reviewing in a single
Rietveld review and it would take two months to get every patch in
sequence through an individual review, I am putting this series out as
an experiment to the list.

Let's see how we fare.

How do you want to handle countdowns for this patch, David? I suspect the discussion might get rather technical, and I would have to rely on your judgement as to when sufficient consensus has been reached for the countdown step. There are several reviewers commenting on Rietveld, which would ordinarily be enough for me to go to countdown, but are you looking for explicit comment on each element in the series? I wouldn't think it inappropriate if you put the patch on countdown yourself, when you feel it has had proper discussion.

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.