2.17.4 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: 2.17.4 regtests
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:12:35 +0100

On my pixels comparator, they pretty much look OK. Lots of changes where accidentals are involved, which is Mike's tuning of accidental spacing, I reckon. The one I don't understand is markup-special-characters.ly. I've attached the difference image, but the summary is that with 17.2 there's a visible hyphen in in-nocent, and this disappears with 17.4.

--
Phil Holmes