Re: GUB broken

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUB broken
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:59:16 -0700

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 09:11:27AM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> Please see http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2885.
> GUB is broken and does not currently build the full output that it
> should.  It could be fixed by reverting Jan's commit, but that seems
> the wrong approach - he obviously made the commit for a reason.

I suggest reverting it.  The main use of GUB is to build lilypond;
if that isn't working and can be fixed with a revert, definitely
go ahead.

If somebody wants to investigate that particular commit and keep
on working on it, they can get it from the git history.  Maybe
that Jan pushed it to the "experimental" branch but then I merged
that with master without testing.