Lilypond Feta font license

From: Jürgen Reuter
Subject: Lilypond Feta font license
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:06:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I just want to let you know that I got a request from two guys that state that
they are developing a drum sheet music editor.  They ask me if I can give my
approval to you for switching the Feta font license from GNU to GNU+OFL, such
that their code need not be open source.  They also refer to a discussion in
the context of the Waltrop meeting.

As far as I am concerned, I am fine with OFL.  However, as I am not up to date
with recent lilypond development, I really would like to leave the discussion
and decision about licensing to the currently active developers.

Greetings,
Jürgen