Re: stepping down as project manager

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: stepping down as project manager
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:03:56 +0200

Graham Percival writes:

Dear Graham,

> I guess it's time to make it official: I'm stepping down as
> project manager.

Thank you so much for all your initiatives and the enormous amounts of
effort you spent on LilyPond.  You started from some kind of vacuum and
created a vibrating community.

I'm very glad to have finally met you in Waltrop.  I tried, but could
not find a good reason why we did not meet before.

All the best and take care, hoping to see you around if your personal
life allows for that, Greetings
Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl