Re: Gub pango-1.26.0-darwin-cx-font.patch

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Gub pango-1.26.0-darwin-cx-font.patch
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 08:55:30 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremiah Benham" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 3:50 AM
Subject: Gub pango-1.26.0-darwin-cx-font.patch

Does anyone know what happened to this patch pango-1.26.0-darwin-cx-font.patch. I don't see it in ./patches/ . I built denemo for mingw, darwin, and linux targets. Unfortunately I am having font issues with pangocairo with darwin. I am wondering
if this patch will fix this.

Thanks,
Jeremiah

Are you referring to https://github.com/gperciva/gub ? If so, you won't see a patch in /patches/ - that directory is for patchy, the lilypond patch management scripts. Where does the pango patch you're referring to come from?

--
Phil Holmes