Re: Moderation on lilypond-auto?

From: James
Subject: Re: Moderation on lilypond-auto?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 18:44:41 +0000

Hello,

On 12 November 2012 18:26, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <address@hidden>

Ha!

A man of many talents.

;)

I do both.

What I do is pause patchy merge while i do patchy test (usually I get
two or three at the most) and when all that patch testing is done, I
just kick of patchy staging again and it instantly goes into an
attempt and then runs every two hours from that point. Yes I know, not
very consistent. But it works for me.

James