denemo's empty Info.plist

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: denemo's empty Info.plist
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:09:19 -0600

I created a mach-o app bundle of denemo using gub. Unfortunately the Info.plist is empty and if you click on the app it says that it is not complete. I noticed that the Info.plist is empty. I don't know if that matters. I was able to execute denemo manually at the command line though. The fonts don't display. Its probably the environment variables. Is that set in Info.plist. How do I make sure that this file is not empty? What else would be needed for this app to launch when clicked on.

Jeremiah