Re: How to do proper indentation?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: How to do proper indentation?
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:40:53 +0100

Am 30.11.2012 02:16, schrieb Thomas Morley:
Hi,

reviewing
https://codereview.appspot.com/6850073/
Pál admonished to do better indentation on lists at different levels.

Trying to minimize my lack of knowledge on this topic I searched the
CG about It.

CG 10.5.3 Indentation
mentions possibilities for emacs and vim, but I'm not familiar with them.
I'm using jEdit or gedit

Following the link in
CG 10.3.2 Desired file formatting
http://community.schemewiki.org/?scheme-style
doesn't help here.

My own guess would be (file is attached, too):

showSimpleRest =
#(define-scheme-function (parser location dots)
   (string?)
   (make-override-markup (cons 'baseline-skip 7)
    (make-column-markup
     (map
      (lambda (style)
       (make-line-markup [...]
I think that the indentation level is 2 spaces, and function arguments are
supposed to be aligned vertically, see the attached file.

HTH,

Marc