Re: Python hacker emergency on git-cl

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Python hacker emergency on git-cl
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 15:04:13 +0100

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

> 2012/12/2 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
>> Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Tried to do what you suggested.
>>> Without success, with uploading the patch.
>>> The only difference:
>>>
>>> address@hidden ~/lilypond-git (dev/local_working|AM)$ git pull -r
>>> It looks like git-am is in progress. Cannot rebase.
>>
>> Well, then a failed git-am is still unfinished.  So first do
>>
>> git am --abort
>>
>> and then try pulling again.
>
> git am --abort works so far that git pull -r works again.
> But I can't upload anything.
> For now I give up.

I don't know what you mean by "upload anything": you mean running
git-cl?  That won't work before the patch to git-cl is actually applied.
If you don't want to try your hand yourself on applying it to your
repository via git-am, I certainly hope that Phil will do this soon and
push, and then another

git pull -r

in your git-cl repository should leave you with a working
git-cl/upload.py again.