Re: A bit of rectification for learning/tweaks regarding Scheme values (

From: dak
Subject: Re: A bit of rectification for learning/tweaks regarding Scheme values (issue 6868063)
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 11:39:17 +0000

On 2012/12/04 22:44:22, Trevor Daniels wrote:

https://codereview.appspot.com/6868063/diff/1/Documentation/learning/tweaks.itely
File Documentation/learning/tweaks.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6868063/diff/1/Documentation/learning/tweaks.itely#newcode952
Documentation/learning/tweaks.itely:952: @tab A constant vector can be
written
by writing constants
On 2012/12/04 22:27:59, dak wrote:
> On 2012/12/04 21:37:12, Trevor Daniels wrote:
> > I'd prefer the same form as the other entries,
> > just stating what it is, rather than how it might
> > be constructed.
>
> That is not what was written there before.
No, before, it stated what it was: "A list of three
items ...", not "A vector can be written ...".

That's a very specific form of a constant vector of size 3.  There is a
variety of other ways to enter it.  I'll see how I can best address your
contention.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6868063/