Re: Doc: Clarify documentation of footnotes (2971) (issue 6845078)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: Clarify documentation of footnotes (2971) (issue 6845078)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:12:52 +0000

Thanks for the review David.  Revised patch-set on
its way ...

Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/6845078/diff/8001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6845078/diff/8001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1240
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1240: Although notes inside a chord
do cause events, time-based footnotes