Re: Small corrections to the scheme reformatting patch. (issue 9964049)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Small corrections to the scheme reformatting patch. (issue 9964049)
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 08:35:27 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/9964049/diff/2001/scm/define-context-properties.scm
File scm/define-context-properties.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/9964049/diff/2001/scm/define-context-properties.scm#newcode524
scm/define-context-properties.scm:524: @}
This won't work.  You clean up after a problem of fixscm (which got
confused), but you don't fix the problem.  The next time fixscm is
getting run, this will get wrecked just like it was last time round.

And if our policy is going to be "don't run fixscm on this file ever
again", then we can save ourselved the hassle of running it even once.

https://codereview.appspot.com/9964049/