Re: NR incorrect now?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: NR incorrect now?
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:52:25 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

That's not issue 1481.  It is issue 1701,
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1701> which has
also been backported to 2.14.2.  If you take a closer look at that issue
report, you'll find that there were documentation changes as well
discussed and implemented.

If you find them incomplete, at least there should be plenty of material
for completing them.