Re: Lilypond release

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Lilypond release
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 15:15:11 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:54 PM

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

I've been in the habit of trying to make a release every 2 weeks,
normally on a Sunday.  This morning I've been out breaking a world
record (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23flutteroffairies&src=hash) and
I'm also going to check the problem of my build machine crashing on
orchestra.ly.  So I'll almost certainly make the release tomorrow, not
today.

Given the current state of repo and bugs being worked on, it might make
even more sense to just shift this to next weekend altogether.

Yeah - suits me. Given we have a couple of tricky bugs that seem to cause builds to fail, I'm a bit loathe to stoke GUB up. Next weekend it is.

--
Phil Holmes