Re: PATCH: Issue 519: Warn about cross-platform font inconsistencies. (i

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: PATCH: Issue 519: Warn about cross-platform font inconsistencies. (issue 10819043)
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 07:59:36 +0000

On 2013/07/01 07:27:41, J_lowe wrote:
And this is why.

There has been no label change on this to know that it needs to be
tested
before it is then reviewed,

Fortunately you at least put the tracker number in the summary.

So I will go and change that for you so it gets tested.

Ah.  I thought I was missing something!  I just wasn't sure what.
So, on the Issue page, I need to...
1) post a link to the patch on Rietveld
2) change Status to "Started"
3) change Owner to me
4) add Label "Patch-new"

Anything else?  Do I Cc it -devel or something?  Or does the bug squad
get automatically notified every time an issue gets updated?  Also, is
this procedure in the CG somewhere?

I think I got it now, I tried this out here, should be good, let me
know:

Sorry to have made more work for you, I really just didn't know the
procedure.

Thanks.

https://codereview.appspot.com/10819043/