Re: Add backup option to convert-ly (Issue 3572) (issue 14040043)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Add backup option to convert-ly (Issue 3572) (issue 14040043)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 16:12:45 +0000

On 2013/10/04 15:47:17, dak wrote:
On 2013/10/04 15:09:48, http://email_philholmes.net wrote:

> > convert-ly -edn file.ly
>
> I'm really confused here.  -n is the option for no-version.  How is
this
> related to backup?

Sorry, probably confused this with -b.  The rest of the comment
stands.

Well, but it's wobbling.  Turns out that the while loop checks for an
existing file.ly in its first pass rather than an existing file.ly~ as I
read it first.  That should indeed be pretty harmless but is a rather
unclean way to make sure the loop runs at least once.  I'll put forward
what I consider better code.

https://codereview.appspot.com/14040043/