Re: Add the command \offset to LilyPond (issue 8647044)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Add the command \offset to LilyPond (issue 8647044)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 09:35:56 +0000

Just before I forget: this is not a real comment on this issue.

David N posted some update on this issue maybe a week ago (details are
not all that important) after it lay dormant for months.  I replied to
that issue, and then figured I apparently didn't properly reply since
Rietveld flagged "unpublished drafts".  So I did the "Publish all my
drafts" routine.

Turns out that the unpublished drafts were detailed advice to technical
questions that I wrote months ago, about the time when the issue became
dormant.  And it probably became dormant not least of all because David
N actually could have moved forward with that information.

It's not the first time that I had accidentally let reviews of mine go
unpublished: for some reason, Rietveld is designed to require an
additional step after a step that already quite feels like being the
final step to me.

What to make of that?  No idea.

https://codereview.appspot.com/8647044/