Re: Add documentation for the music function \alterBroken to the NR. (is

From: david . nalesnik
Subject: Re: Add documentation for the music function \alterBroken to the NR. (issue 15060044)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 20:33:21 +0000

From: <mailto:address@hidden>

https://codereview.appspot.com/15060044/diff/1/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely#newcode4396
>> Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:4396:
>> Should there be a warning about not using \break
>> to enforce line breaks?
>
> The command will work if the break isn't forced.  The \breaks
elsewhere
> are only a consequence of the minimal examples.  If you think there
> might be confusion, I could possibly add a comment to one of the
\break
> lines.  "\break added to force a line break on a short line.
> \alterBroken does not require forced breaks."

What I had in mind was a warning that if an explicit \break is not
included
the break may occur at a different place following changes, and the
values may no longer be appropriate.

Ah, now I see.  Warning added.

https://codereview.appspot.com/15060044/