Re: The catastrophe has arrived.

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: The catastrophe has arrived.
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 16:29:50 +0100

On 25/10/13 13:45, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
Just FYI -- I've had a response from someone at Canonical who has asked me to
check a couple of things for them.  Will update as/when I have more info.

There's now an updated texlive-binaries package in the saucy-proposed repository, which can be used to test Lilypond builds:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lilypond/+bug/1243777/comments/11

I've tested it out, and Lilypond rebuilt with the new package now has what look to me like the correct clefs, flags, etc. But it's probably best if others check too.