A \score-lines markup list command for multi-lines embedded scores (issu

From: lemzwerg
Subject: A \score-lines markup list command for multi-lines embedded scores (issue 21280043)
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 08:56:47 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/21280043/diff/1/lily/lily-lexer.cc
File lily/lily-lexer.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/21280043/diff/1/lily/lily-lexer.cc#newcode79
lily/lily-lexer.cc:79: {"score-lines", SCORELINES},
If the dash in `score-lines' is problematic (and I agree it would be
better to avoid it), why not change the keyword?  It has been introduced
in a development version, so I see no problems with that.  `scorelines'
would be OK with me, for example.  Or maybe `scorelist', since we
already have `markuplist'.

https://codereview.appspot.com/21280043/