Re: compilation errors from Xcode's new standard library

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: compilation errors from Xcode's new standard library
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 11:45:05 +0100

On 03/11/13 11:18, Mike Solomon wrote:
Yeah, the output is fine (clean bill of health, all systems go). I had to
specifically set CPPFLAGS to deal w/ some homebrew issues, but otherwise
nothing out of the ordinary.

Ahh, OK. That's odd; OK, I accept that the clang you have has been a little Applified, but I can't see an obvious reason why it should be fine to compile Lilypond with clang 3.3 on Ubuntu, and not on Mac OS.

Obviously, do whatever you need to get things working and compiling again, but if you're so inclined I think it'd be worth trying to work out what the problem is -- it's better for Lilypond if it works with default Xcode.

Could you try doing a fresh clone of the Lilypond git repo and build in there, just to test?

Oh, and -- could you copy-paste the output of running ./configure, just so I can see?