Re: Issue 3641: Keep only one Axis_group_engraver active (issue 20500043

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 3641: Keep only one Axis_group_engraver active (issue 20500043)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:10:38 +0000

Man, "unpublished drafts" _again_.  I really am too stupid for that
Rietveld user interface.  At any rate, they seem a bit dated now.  Might
make sense for followup issues.

https://codereview.appspot.com/20500043/diff/20001/lily/axis-group-engraver.cc
File lily/axis-group-engraver.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/20500043/diff/20001/lily/axis-group-engraver.cc#newcode135
lily/axis-group-engraver.cc:135: the context.  */