Re: po files from FTP

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: po files from FTP
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:39:29 +0100

Jean-Charles Malahieude <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi David,
>
> There are 4 po files updated to 2.17.29 available on the FTP (Spanish,
> Esperanto, French and German).
> Where would you prefer them to go? I can prepare and send you a patch,
> but towards which branch?
>
> It would be better to integrate them before releasing 2.17.96 which
> already has a supplementary string, in order not to lose the changes.

At the current point of time, I have a murderous headache, so it is
unlikely I'll be doing anything today.

I can't remember where the po files usually go.  If none have been
committed elsewhere, committing them to the translation branch seems
like the easiest way to go.  translation will get merged into both
master and stable/2.18 occasionally.