Re: Suggestion: Keep original breaks

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Keep original breaks
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:45:16 +0100

Am 27.11.2013 16:36, schrieb Carl Sorensen:
On 11/27/13 8:32 AM, "Urs Liska" <address@hidden> wrote:

For me this sounds good.
Requiring to write \include "original-breaks.ly" is significantly better
than requiring to define the commands.
But it would still need a separate switch, presumably through the
command line.
This is true, but it would be possible to put the appropriate command line
switch in Frescobaldi and to access it by means of a check box, right?

Right, that's not the issue. We can pass command line options, expressions or include files from Frescobaldi (that's what we already do with the Layout Control Options). But we would have to make the commands in the include file respond to that switch, and IISC we'd be back at the specific use case that offended David.

Urs

Carl