Re: make lilypond compile with FreeType 2.5.1

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: make lilypond compile with FreeType 2.5.1
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 08:45:11 +0100

2013/12/1 Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

> We need this backwards-compatible patch.
>
>   https://codereview.appspot.com/35580043
>
> Please apply to the stable branch also.
>

>     Werner
>

> PS: Somehow I failed to automatically create a lilypond issue, due to
>     entering an incorrect password.  Do we need an issue?

This sometimes happens to me also.
Better have an issue or there is a risk of patch being overlooked - i
don't like this, but that's what we have.  I created an issue for you
manually, i hope that i got the format right and patchy will
understand it http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3694.