2.17.97 upload

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: 2.17.97 upload
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:17:03 -0000

The way uploads of binaries works, is that we (i.e. me) upload them to the lilypond.org website, and then I presume a cron job on linuxaudio.org copies them to their server, which presumably has fewer restrictions in terms of bandwidth. I've checked, and the latest binaries are on the lilypond.org server, so it appears that the copying over step has failed. I have no control over this, other than an email to the admins.

It would clearly be possible to download them from lilypond.org - the URL is in the clear to work out. I'm loathe to publicise it, though, in case we kill the internet connection of the server. Any thoughts?

--
Phil Holmes