Re: Use standard inclusion scheme for FreeType headers. (issue 35580043)

From: lemzwerg
Subject: Re: Use standard inclusion scheme for FreeType headers. (issue 35580043)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 06:52:13 +0000

The problem of using macros without reliably ensuring their
definition before use was introduced by this patch.

Right you are, I haven't thought of this.  Will post a follow-up patch
to Rietveld soon.

What does Freetype state about where its header macro names
are defined?  It is obvious that ft2build.h will cause their
definition (or this would not have compiled) but it's not
clear that this definition is not also incidental rather
than well-defined.

Actually, it stated nothing!  I've just added a section to the FreeType
API documentation which describes that properly.  Thanks for the bug
report, so to say :-)

https://codereview.appspot.com/35580043/