Re: lilypond.org modification - informal review, first part

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: lilypond.org modification - informal review, first part
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:02:56 +0100

Am 11.12.2013 12:29, schrieb openLilyLib:
Hi all,

as should be known by now I'm reviewing the content of lilypond.org to make it more accessible to new users. Actually I intended to clarify the command-line-enhanced-editor issue to avoid the double-click-on-lilypond.exe-doesn't-open-program misconception, but it seems to be necessary to do quite some more restructuring of the reading trail.

As one change leads to another this would easily lead to a complete rewrite of the website. And as I don't want to present you a finished suggestion it's high time now to discuss what I've done so far.

As mentioned this message was sent from the wrong account.
Please do not reply to this message but only refer to my other email from today, titled "Website improvements, part 1"

Urs